The nanoFAB is pleased to announce the release of the Raith_GDSII MATLAB toolbox, version 1.2. The Raith_GDSII toolbox provides a simple, versatile, and scriptable means of generating patterns for Raith electron-beam lithography (EBL) and focused ion beam (FIB) tools using MATLAB. The toolbox is open source, and may be downloaded from GitHub. Beyond serving nanoFAB’s EBL user community, the Raith_GDSII toolbox should be useful to anyone interested in script-based GDSII generation (e.g., for preparing photomask patterns).
- Generate Raith-dialect GDSII hierarchy (.csf, .gds) and positionlist (.pls) files directly within MATLAB
- Plot patterns in MATLAB using Raith dose factor colouration, from individual GDSII elements to entire positionlists
- Full support for Raith curved elements (circles, ellipses, arcs)
- Full support for Raith “fixed beam moving stage” exposure elements (paths and circles) (new in v. 1.2)
- Simply-connected font defined to use for text elements
- Export pattern in plain GDSII (Raith curved elements converted to polygons and paths), to use with non-Raith GDSII editors/viewers
- The most recent version of the Raith_GDSII toolbox can be downloaded directly from GitHub.
For more information, please contact Aaron Hryciw.