The nanoFAB is a national, open-access training, service, and collaboration centre, focused on academic and industrial applications in micro- and nanoscale fabrication and characterization.
- Totalling over $110M in specialized equipment and infrastructure
- Over 200 pieces of equipment in 20 000 sq ft communal laboratory space
- Complete capabilities for microscopy, spectroscopy, material analysis, lithography, thin-film deposition, and etching
- Advanced materials, microscopy, and spectroscopy analysis suite
- Fabrication for MEMS, sensors, microfluidics, and photonics
- Fully equipped 4" (100 mm) and 6" (150 mm) processing capabilities
We are an unparalleled Canadian centre supporting research and development in nano sciences and engineering. Our vision is to be the best research centre available to our diverse user community.
- Our $110M instruments and cleanroom laboratory provide access to a wide variety of capabilities.
- Our dedicated staff are available for training, technical expertise for process development, and analysis support.
- A competitive fee structure, and no cost initial preliminary tests and runs, ensure all users have the ability to access our capabilities.
Please download and review our Fabrication and Characterization brochure.